Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mini Mez-itz

These two figures were released as keychains only -- as far as I know. 
They were released at Spencer Gifts only -- as far as I know. 
They are probably still for sale there -- as far as I know. 
The fact is, I don't know, so I'll trade something kewl if you have them. 


These figures are the 5 from the blind-box series that weren't also in the separate boxed-set. 
If you bought a bunch of blind-boxes, you can probably help me with the common figures.

Also, the super-rare mystery figure is this blue blank-faced Superman.
Good luck to us both of every finding such silliness:


I don't believe these were ever made. This is a Toyfair picture from 2012.
If you want to send them to me to prove their existence, go right ahead:


Same story with this Girls of Gotham set from Toyfair 2013.
Notice that Harley was issued in the blind-box series and the other two became keychains.
                     Let me know if Poison Ivy exists in any publicly available form, m-kay?


 Shall I continue? Here is the annual picture from Toyfair 2014 of figures that never came to market.
Apparently they were going to do another blind-box series of 10, and just scrapped half of them.
Am I wrong? Just let me know. I'd like to find The Penguin for sure. 


Toyfair 2015 just happened.  
I might as well mention what meagerness we might encounter late this year:

The Flash and Captain Cold -- uh, again.
Green Arrow and Deathstroke -- cool.

And the only other possible release on the horizon:

Toyfair photos are from toyark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment