Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Introduction

This is a blog dedicated to toys that I am trying to find.

If you have any of these, please email me.  I will buy what you have or make you a nice trade.

I do not need the toys to be new-in-package, mint-on-card, or anything like that.  Obviously, I would like the condition to be nice -- not chewed up or marked with ink.  As far as being dirty or having paint rub, it's probably fine.  Just drop me a line.

The good news is that nothing I am looking for is old or vintage.  Most things are not necessarily even particularly rare.  Some items are just specific figures from blind-bag toylines.  Some items were commonly released -- just not in my area.

Also, it stands to reason that any toyline of which I am looking for particular figures, I have extras of the other figures in that line to trade.  So this could be a great opportunity for both of us to fill the gaps in our collections! 

Each toyline in which I am looking for particular figures has its own thread.  This is to create a master list as the post titles accumulate.  This also allows commenting for each toyline.  If you have an item, please leave a comment on the post or just email me directly (steverotters@gmail.com).

Finally, please keep this website in mind when you're out at discount stores, independent toy stores, thrift shops, swap meets, and flea markets.  You might be surprised what you find once you have something particular in mind! 

Thanks a bunch,

Steve Rotters

PS -- Be sure to let me know what toys you are looking for so I can keep an eye out too!

PPS -- Most items that I write about on my other blogs, I have extras of to trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment