Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kre-o Transformers

I am looking for a few sets of Kre-o Transformers by Hasbro.

First is the brand new Toy Fair 2015 Winter Optimus Prime.


I am looking for the Age of Extinction blind-bag Collection Series 2. 


I am looking for the "Custom" series Collection 1.


These are Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream.


And the "Custom" series Collection 2. 
These are NOT the movie "custom" packs.


These are Hound, Jazz, Cliffjumper, Galvatron, Predaking, and Dreadwing.

I am looking for the two BotCon exclusive packs.
2013 is called Machine Wars, 5 figures: 
Megaplex, Hoist, Obsidian, Skywarp and Strika


2014 is the Botcon 20th Anniversary set, 6 figures:
Fractyl, G2 Breakdown, Landshark, Shattered Glass Rodimus, Gigatron, and Rattrap


Finally, I am looking for the SDCC 2014 30th Anniversary set of 30.
These go for $100 on ebay which is not a bad price for what you get.
However, I would really like to work a trade for a set.  


I have lots to offer including the rare Computron and Menasor combiners
Blind bags series 1, 2, and 4, the preview series, and all the original 2011 minifigures.

No comments:

Post a Comment